On Friday, 14 August 2020 08:15:03 UTC+2, xie cui wrote:

> how can i see the code genrate by compiler, and where is the compiler code
> to generate these code(which file, which function). i am just curious.

Can you explain what you mean exactly by "code generated by the compiler"?
Are  you interested in the assembly? https://golang.org/doc/asm ?
The compiler sources are in
https://github.com/golang/go/tree/master/src/cmd/compile/internal/gc
and there is no single file/function which compiles package reflect.

This really sound like a XY problem.

V.