Just upgraded from 1.12 to 1.15 and ran into this as well. What about those
of us who can't so easily upgrade the version of MingW we're using?

Is there no way to disable that option when building cgo projects from the
command-line? If not, does 1.14 use it, or do I have to go back even
farther to get it working again?

Thanks,
Sean