I would like to be able to obtain the original type for an alias given
a source input. I can see in "go/types" that it's possible to know
whether a named type is an alias by `typ.Obj().IsAlias()`, but I cannot
see how to obtain the actual original type unless it is an alias for a
basic type.

Can someone point me to a way to get this information? From the source
it looks something like `typ.Obj().Type().(*types.Named).Obj().Type()`.
Is this correct assuming that the original type is a named type?

thanks
Dan