It is because you import protoc-gen-go generated entities with exactly the
same package name and their own name. This is not allowed with protobuf,
you can only have a single <pkg name>.<entity name>. You can either use
different names for error packages or use a 3rd repository with generated
code.

среда, 30 сентября 2020 г. в 18:14:04 UTC+3, va...@selfip.ru: