On Friday, 9 October 2020 20:15:06 UTC+1, Yashar Vasegh wrote:

> Yes, it works, thank you. I still not understand why root CA cause problem
> here, but I was expecting for "Client side TLS AUTH" I need to add CA.

No: it's symmetrical.

* A server has a *server private key* and a *server certificate*.  The
other side (the client) uses the *CA public key* of the CA which signed the
server certificate, to verify it.

* A client has a *client private key* and a *client certificate*.  The
other side (the server) uses the *CA public key* of the CA which signed the
client certificate, to verify it.

Therefore, the only CA key that the client needs is the one which signed
the server certificate.  If the server certificate was signed by a
well-known root CA (i.e. one which is already in the client's default set
of trusted root CAs) then no CA configuration is required at all on the
client side.