Hi folks,

I'm involved in developing an amateur radio email application called Pat;
Pat uses this  library <https://github.com/albenik/go-serial> for serial
I/O. I was trying to update Pat's dependencies
<https://github.com/la5nta/pat/pull/222> when I discovered that the serial
library is getting a compile error and filed an issue
<https://github.com/albenik/go-serial/issues/15> for them.

Digging in, it seems the serial library is using mksyscall.pl to generate
its system call code. The problem is that Darwin/OS X recently deprecated
the use of a particular low-level symbol (unix.SYS_IOCTL), but mksyscall.pl
is still using it. I'm not sure where to file an issue against that, so I'm
asking for help here. Is that perl script still maintained?

Thanks, Chris