I created the tag

*git tag integration-common/util/v0.0.1*

and verified that it got pushed to bitbucket.  When I `go get` the tag it
shows

go get bitbucket.org/orgname/reponame@integration-common/util/v0.0.1
go: bitbucket.org/orgname/reponame/integration-common/util/v0.0.1 => v0.0.1

but nothing gets downloaded.  A silent failure.

I also tried this

go get
bitbucket.org/liqid/northbound/common-liqid-integration/lctlutil/@v0.0.1

but it returns immediately and does nothing.