Hi,

My basic understanding of HTTP protocol is that an HTTP client sent
request, get response from the HTTP server and then the connection is
closed.

My question is how can an HTTP client detect if the underling transport
connection break. For example if the HTTP server shutdown, is there a way
to detect that at the client so that the client can start a persistent
request.

If possible, how can I do that in golang HTTP client?

BR
Abraham