Hi.

I'm currently using this directory tree for golang. Is there something I'm
not taking into consideration, maybe? Thanks.

├─ go
│ ├─ bin (GOBIN, where install command deploys binaries)
│ ├─ cache (GOCACHE, where cached builds await reuse)
│ ├─ modules
│ ├─ path (GOPATH, first workspace, where downloaded packages are)
│ └─ root (GOROOT, golang installation goes here)
│ env (GOENV, the golang config file)

https://mitflit.ro/blog/golang-paths-of-mitflit/