Nice.

> You should listen to people who have been doing this much longer than you
Thanks, are you sure you know for how long I've been doing *this* to be
able to compare?
> before discarding all their points as "bullshit"
Have *you* actually read and listened because this is not what I've said?
> and you should probably review the community code of conduct
So switching from subject to my personality and telling me what I should
and what shouldn't, to whom to listen, and what to read is something in
line with "code of conduct" which you appeal as the argument of last resort?

This was actually my first comment on this particular topic. So yea, I read
and listened before replying. I could have replied to everyone and
explained in detail, but I value the time of my opponents. And my own time,
tbh.