Hi.

I caught the following error:
https://go.googlesource.com/gollvm/+/refs/heads/master/bridge/go-llvm-cabi-oracle.cpp#162
.

Among other things: people has nothing to do with an ID. There is a
specific list of options:
https://llvm.org/doxygen/namespacellvm_1_1CallingConv.html
.
But providing a human friendly name *with* an ID could have some sense.

Another problem is that this is an intersection with the class, dedicated
to a specific struct alignment. I have doubts that all (at least - user
mode, not kernel mode ) calling conventions would assume all possible
options, for aligning structs/unions. Also there are OS specific issues -
so it more about OS-convention-alignment triple.

I would propose some re-design, to offer a purpose specific output,
depending on developer's goals. So the output would help to navigate
against the next step.

Ivan

Ivan