I'm getting this error when trying to do a "go get" for external
dependencies.

fatal: unable to access 'https://github.com/labstack/gommon/':
error:1407742E:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:tlsv1 alert protocol
version

I was running go 1.15, so I upgraded to 1.15.6 and still getting the same
error.

I am running on a Windows 10 system.

I am trying to adapt a a program from the golanglearn site because I want
to hit a rest api.

I would think someone ran into this issue before with the amount of go code
on github. It must be something I am doing? I searched and saw people
complaining about the same error in python and github from the desktop. I
did not see anything related to go...

The error seems to be that I am trying to negotiate a tlsv1 connection with
github and they won't allow such a weak connection.

Thank you,
Barry Goldstein