Hi Ian,

Thanks for the hint, but I have some follow-up questions:

> Even if there were a way to do this, an atomic variable is not a good
> synchronization mechanism, because the other side has to poll the
> variable.

Indeed, it the other side will be a spin loop to poll the atomic variable,
which ...

> You can do this as a last resort, but it doesn't sound like
> you are at a last resort here. I suggest that you have your C
> function call a Go function to write a value on a channel.

seems easy to write than this (?).

Say a Go function foo is called from the C side, to be able to send to the
corresponding channel, C must pass that channel to the Go function, which
brings to the initial question:  pass a channel from Go to C, is it
supported at the moment (?)

How could a Go function be able to send content to differently allocated
channels in correspondingly invoked C functions?

Sincerely,
Changkun