I have a function call nextRow which returns []interface{}

i want to add support for json, since json value can be string, number
which conflicts
with native types, i used following:
    type Json interface{}
and returning json values as:
    return Json(v)
but in type checking it fails.

i extract minimal code to explain my issue:
   https://play.golang.org/p/AAbeOzH-SHE

in the above example, it prints: v3 is myinterface
but v3 is regular interface{} not of type myinterface

could someone help in resolving the issue.
Is this expected behavior. what can i do to workaround if so

thanks
Santhosh