Hi,
this January a fork of gddo was was announced to this list. Take a look
https://godocs.io/

Best regards

On 20.02.21 08:13, Sankar P wrote:
Hi

We have a bunch of private repos in github with Go sources. We want to see the documentation for these repository sources in an easy to click URL.

We are comfortable with deploying a FOSS binary/service, which can authenticate to github as a dedicated user and get the repositories. Now I want to see the docs for this. What is the way to achieve this ?

In the past, I have used `godoc.org/github.com/ <http://godoc.org/github.com/><project>/<package> ` for public repos. I want to do similarly for private repos with the `godoc.org <http://godoc.org>` replaced by our custom domain.

https://github.com/golang/gddo <https://github.com/golang/gddo> project is archived and I do not know what is the recommended way now.

Also, we are in GCP and so if there is some easy hack to get this deployed in GCP via a single click or some such, that will also be good. Any pointers ?

--
Sankar P
http://psankar.blogspot.com <http://psankar.blogspot.com>

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "golang-nuts" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to golang-nuts+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:golang-nuts+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/golang-nuts/CAMSEaH6OiuqY4Gx_pfbReBDE3JbdQNnUK8sovg_Q33ma45-9zQ%40mail.gmail.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/golang-nuts/CAMSEaH6OiuqY4Gx_pfbReBDE3JbdQNnUK8sovg_Q33ma45-9zQ%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.