Hello,

I have lost a bit oversight how generics will look now in the final
proposal that was accepted and is serving as the guideline to implement
generics for Go 1.18 or later. There were too many proposals and
discussions about them that I lost track.

Is there some final document that describes how generics will be
implemented in the end? Couldn't find any searching the Internet.

Once generics are there I guess there will be a race between a lot of
libraries with generic collections, which will be first, have the best API,
most functionality, etc.

Therefore I wonder whether it would make sense for the Go core development
team to define a couple of generic interfaces for sets, lists, queues,
maps, etc. that are part of the standard library to prevent some
uncontrolled growth of all kind of generic collection libraries from
setting in. So I wanted to ask whether there are any plans that go in that
direction.

Thanks, Archilbald H.