( Sorry Alex, didn't meant to sent to you personally )

Oh, thanks. Just realized that the Documentation section is only for
modules, right?

I.e., mine is an executable, and this is the first time I'm looking at
my docs on pkg.go.dev, in which my long readme is "missing", the whole
page is almost empty, with the gopher-flying-airplane picture taking
the majority of the empty space, until just now I realized that I
should click on that "Expand" button. Sorry...