Hi Kurtis,

Yes I am using Go in WSL(Sorry I forgot to mention it)
go 1.13 version is in Networks
\\wsl$\Ubuntu\home\lincy\go

but the 1.15 version is in  Networks  \\wsl$\Ubuntu\user\local (go 1.15 has
been extracted here)

Should i manually copy the go 15 folder and place it where go 13 is?
In Vscode at the bottom of the  window it shows go 1.13? how do I change it
to go 1.15

kindly guide
thanking in advance