go1.16 defaults to `-mod=readonly`, so a build will fail with:

```
fix/kin-51-compat ยป go build ./...
pkg/chi-middleware/oapi_validate.go:14:2: no required module provides
package github.com/getkin/kin-openapi/routers; to add it:
go get github.com/getkin/kin-openapi/routers
pkg/chi-middleware/oapi_validate.go:15:2: no required module provides
package github.com/getkin/kin-openapi/routers/legacy; to add it:
go get github.com/getkin/kin-openapi/routers/legacy
```

Previous versions default to `-mod=mod` which modifies / upgrades
dependencies as necessary for all commands