I apologize for being so intrusive.
I will only provide links to educational resources, in case it would be
interesting for anyone.
GitHub - AlexanderGrom/go-patterns: Design patterns in Golang
<https://github.com/AlexanderGrom/go-patterns> (in russian)
Go Patterns · GitBook (tmrts.com) <http://tmrts.com/go-patterns/>
GitHub - PacktPublishing/Go-Design-Patterns-for-Real-World-Projects: Go:
Design Patterns for Real-World Projects, by Packt
<https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Go-Design-Patterns-for-Real-World-Projects>
Patrones de Diseño en Go (designpatternsingo.com)
<http://www.designpatternsingo.com/> (in spanish)

Thank you.