Hi,

I'm reading the go compiler source code and now come to the escape analysis
part,  I just can't figured out the following question so I want to get
some help from the community:

What's the meaning of location.transient
<https://github.com/golang/go/blob/a8d85918b63d481a414ec5ca3978d07b2b047363/src/cmd/compile/internal/escape/escape.go#L157>?
can't fully understand the comment of this field, could someone please give
me an example to explain the meaning of "the represented expression's
address does not outlive the statement; that is, whether its storage can be
immediately reused"?

Thanks for any help and tips.