Hi everyone,

I'm the Head of Technical Recruiting for Fluid Truck, and we're hiring
multiple GoLang backend engineers currently.

This is a full-time role, preferably in Denver but can be remote (US
based), offering very competitive base salaries + stock options, 100%
medical benefits coverage, unlimited PTO, etc.

If anyone is interested, please let me know!

Thank you!
-Will