I recently checked in a new version of github.com/keep94/birthday on 12
June.  pkg.go.dev sees this new version, yet pkg.go.dev insists that the
"latest" version is the one I checked in on the 11 June.

The version that I want to be the latest is:
v0.0.0-20210612031622-805d2048defa
<https://pkg.go.dev/github.com/keep94/birthday@v0.0.0-20210612031622-805d2048defa>
 but
the version that is flagged the latest is
v0.0.0-20210611035119-6d0f2d7c943e
<https://pkg.go.dev/github.com/keep94/birthday@v0.0.0-20210611035119-6d0f2d7c943e>.

Why is this?  What can I do to fix?

In the 12 June version, I removed 4 methods that were no longer needed due
to previous refactorings that I had already done.  Is this why pkg.go.dev
thinks that my most recent version isn't the "latest"?