Hi guys,

Didn't really know what to put in the title, I have a file hierarchy like
the following:
- gest (root of module)
-- cmd
--- gesterate
---- command files (see below)
-- internal
--- callstack
---- internal library files (see below)
-- library files (see below)

in the cmd/gesterate/ folder there is some code that should generate code
upon calling go generate (it needs to be installed logically)
in the internal/callstack folder there is an internal library that is used
by the library files in the root folder (gest/)

In order to test my code generation tool in cmd/gesterate, I put a //go
generate ... pragma in one of my files in gest/, and tried to call go
generate on the root folder. I use the go/importer package with the Default
importer

It throws me the following error, which I'm having a hard time
understanding where it comes from and why it is so:
could not import github.com/mlevieux/gest/internal/callstack (can't find
import: "github.com/mlevieux/gest/internal/callstack")

The repo itself is private on github but I'll gladly share pieces of code
if needed.
Thx in advance guys!