By following `gollvm` document I started to build it. But I got this error
in the middle of the build process.

*/home/kavindu/GIT/llvm-project/llvm/tools/gollvm/passes/GC.cpp:20:10:
fatal error: llvm/CodeGen/GCStrategy.h: No such file or directory*
*   20 | #include "llvm/CodeGen/GCStrategy.h"*
*compilation terminated.*

Could you please help me to solve this issue.
I have used the llvm-project's main branch to build this. Do we need to
strict to a special commit in llvm-project to build gollvm?

I am building this on ubuntu 20.04

Thank you,
Kavindu