hey,
your playground link does not compile! therefor you get a rot13 version of the fixed playground link: uggcf://cynl.tbynat.bet/c/_wwLujQtms- ;)

Well who wants to be mean. Just move your buffer declaration into the for loop or reset it: https://play.golang.org/p/hGovCri02lc

have fun

On 7/28/21 5:11 PM, hyogy hyogy wrote:
I have recently added a ROT13 logic to a tool of mine.
This tool connects to a server, from which I run commands on the client.

Here is the code PRE-ROT13:
https://play.golang.org/p/DAE4cLq3RSx
Everything works like a charm.

Here is the code POST-ROR13. The difference between them is underlined
https://play.golang.org/p/DfFJSvuBx05

Both functions handle the output of the commands.
The ROT13 works fine, but I get the same output multiple time, which before did not happen. Infact, if I revert the changes, everything works perfectly.
Example:

*/$ whoami/*
*/$ xnyv/*
*/
/*
*/$ whoami/*
*/$ xnyv/*
*/xnyv/*
*/
/*
*/$ whoami/*
*/$ xnyv/*
*/xnyv/*
*/xnyv/*
*/
/*
*/$ whoami/*
*/$ xnyv/*
*/xnyv/*
*/xnyv/*
*/xnyv/*

Why do I get this result? How can I fix it?
May be fub's fault? It is like if the output get cached somehow, but I may be wrong.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "golang-nuts" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to golang-nuts+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:golang-nuts+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/golang-nuts/3b3b8350-2251-4c71-8a95-8a84e4076e69n%40googlegroups.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/golang-nuts/3b3b8350-2251-4c71-8a95-8a84e4076e69n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.