Hello,

Yesterday, I had an awesome interview, and I found I don't know anything
about  `Golang`  in deep, so I decided to learn more about the compiler and
memory and every part of  `Golang`  in deep. I guess I had a lot of
questions :)

Do you have any reference to know, How `Golang` stores' variables in memory
?

How does `Golang` point a variable to the memory location, and how is
reference stored?

And any suggestion it would be helpful for me, what should I do to learn
more deep concepts.

Thank you,
Milad