I'm wondering what the current state of GNU getopt-style Go packages is.
I've done some research and found the following:

DavidGamba / go-getoptions
alecthomas / kong
elegos / flags
jessevdk / go-flags
pborman / getopt
pborman / options
skeeto / optparse-go
spf13 / cobra
subchen / go-cli
tcler / cmdline-go
urfave / cli
vma / getopt

Some of these don't look active, and I'm sure I've missed some.

Any comments on any of the above? What have you used for command line
parsing in the past, and what would you use in the future?

Cordially,
Jon Forrest
UC Berkeley (ret.)