I've built an executable file using Go compiler, but the target
environments loader expects the program sections to be in specific order
and fails to execute.

As a result, I'm trying to compile the Go source using 'go tool compile' to
generate object files, which I want to link using the clang linker option
instead of 'go tool link'.

Tried building a archive/shared library using go buildmode option, but this
includes lot of Go runtime in the built library. If I have to link this
library along with other libraries using clang toolchain, this would not
resolve the symbols as the statically built library (built using buildmode)
has glibc dependency.

"
/usr/lib/llvm-5.0/bin/ld.lld: error: undefined symbol: stderr
>>> referenced by gcc_libinit.c:29
>>> 000006.o:(x_cgo_sys_thread_create) in archive ./sdlgotest.a
"

Is there a way to build Go runtime without glibc symbols, so that I can use
the archive without relying on gcc toolchain ?