Hello all,
For testing purpose, how can I install Go 1.16.8 with Go 1.17?

```
$go version
go version go1.17 linux/amd64

$go get golang.org/dl/go1.16.8
go get: installing executables with 'go get' in module mode is deprecated.
       Use 'go install pkg@version' instead.
       For more information, see
https://golang.org/doc/go-get-install-deprecation
       or run 'go help get' or 'go help install'.

$go install golang.org/dl/go@1.16.8
go install: golang.org/dl/go@1.16.8: unrecognized import path
"golang.org/dl/go": reading https://golang.org/dl/go?go-get=1: 404 Not
Found