Yes, this algorithm is mainly used to quickly find a substring in a string.
O(n+m), where n=len(string), m=len(substring). I can run some tests to
check, and post them here. But I would also like to add the z algorithm
itself, this will be useful mainly for competitive programmers, and it will
become even more popular in competition.

пятница, 17 сентября 2021 г. в 19:54:51 UTC+1, Ian Lance Taylor: