One of our Golang applications has a very huge binary size and the size of
the .text segment itself in the elf is approximately *34MB*. The iTLB load
miss reaches about *87%* of all iTLB cache hits.

>> Is there any advice for big Golang applications to reduce the iTLB cache
miss? Two solutions come to me, PGO
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Profile-guided_optimization> and using
hugepages to load the .text segment. But they are both seem very difficult
to implement in Golang.

> Shot in the dark: is the application running next to some other
application on the hardware which wipes the TLB?

Nope, it occupies a standalone x86 physical server.