Hi,

I tried to install the go tools package either via VS CODE Editor as well
as on the command line but all fails with the below message:
go get: module github.com/golang/example/hello: Get
"https://proxy.golang.org/github.com/golang/example/hello/@v/list": dial
tcp xxxx:443: connectex: No connection could be made because the target
machine actively refused it.

Can any one let me know how to resolve it.

Thanks
Santhosh