1. If you are getting a panic, then you should show the complete error
message together with the backtrace, and it will help someone diagnose
what's going on.  I don't think that simply having stale sessions in your
cookie store should cause your program to crash.  Indeed, that's one of the
benefits of having a persistent cookie store: it should allow your
application to be restarted and users' existing sessions should continue
unaffected.

2. Do you realise that you've just given the entire world the credentials
to access your database?
https://github.com/MukhortovDenis/goproject/blob/main/cmd/web/handlers.go#L22

You should keep secrets out of your source code.  If your hosting setup
lets you pass environment variables to your application at runtime, that
would be an easy way to fix it: use os.Getenv()
<https://play.golang.org/p/-CplX2jEebO>.  Or put the secret into a separate
file that you read when the application starts, but you don't commit to
version control (use ".gitignore" to prevent it being added by accident).
Or pass it as a command-line argument.

This is good practice even if the source code were kept private.  Passing
configuration to your application lets the same code be used in dev, test
and production environments.