I'm setting up a new Windows10 computer.  I installed Go 1.17.2 and mingw64
for cgo.  When I tried to compile a project that uses cgo, I got this error:

cgo: exec gcc: gcc resolves to executable relative to current directory
(.\\msys64\mingw64\bin\gcc.exe)

This is a program that compiles fine on my older win10 computer.

I don't think this matters, but I'm compiling a program of mine that uses
fyne, which uses cgo.

--rob