Hi gophers!

As every year since 2014 we're planning a Go Devroom at FOSDEM. This year
FOSDEM 2022 will be held online on February 5th 202.

This year we're looking for speakers who want to deliver a live or
per-recorded talk as well as many volunteers to help us run the conference.

If you'd like to join us please follow the instructions here:
https://github.com/go-devroom/cfp

Cheers,
Maartje Eyskens
Kris NĂ³va