On Fri, Dec 31, 2021 at 3:04 AM Peter W <peter.w456...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It’s possible to let the caller or callee take the responsibility of graceful
> shutdown?

I don't see how to do that in a reasonable manner.  Any Go code can
start a goroutine, including code in some external package that you
without even knowing that it starts a goroutine.

If we provide such a facility, it will simply become an unending
source of bug reports that we won't be able to provide good support
for.  Much like the plugin package.

Ian