Hi,

I'm writing code that uses the golang.org/x/sys/windows/svc package.  This
package compiles only for windows builds, for other GOOS values, I get a
build error.  That's fair, but I'm wondering how to unit test the code that
calls svc functions when working on a non-windows environment.  So code
that looks like:

func myFunction() {
    svc.Foo(make(chan svc.Bar))
}

Is there a well known way to do that, or am I missing something