I found other 2 issues:

1. In golang.org/design/43651-type-parameters#element-constraint-example,
    the type SC must use an approximation element ~[]E for V2 and V3 to
compile.

2. In the same section, the document should add a DoubleDefined2 function,
    show the new syntax introduced in #48424.

   func DoubleDefined2(S ~[]E, E constraints.Integer) S { ... }

Thanks
Manlio