First change for github.com/stretchr/testify has been pushed as a
PR https://github.com/stretchr/testify/pull/1161: "Include locations of
subtests in test failure stack traces". Please give your emoji-support if
you agree that this is a good behavior change.

More open source changes are coming. Takes some time because we need to
alternate between product work.