Today a combined group of Fyne <https://fyne.io/> and Gio
<https://gioui.org/> developers have launched a follow up to the Go
Developer Survey – the Go GUI Developer Survey
<https://forms.zohopublic.eu/andy14/form/GoGUIDeveloperSurvey/formperma/Za6LhxbuTRV9Ms9rzAON6YvUIgWqgXlRRyRYGHySL2k>.

Just like the official surveys, we would like to understand the community
of Go developers that are interested in Graphical User Interfaces so that
our projects can better meet their needs.

This Go GUI Developer survey is an unofficial follow-on survey focused on
development of graphical applications to focus on how Go can better serve
engineers looking to build and deploy GUIs and apps using the Go language.
We will publicly share the results once it closes so that everyone can
learn.

If anyone can help us by filling in the survey it would be much
appreciated, thanks :).
More info
at https://fynelabs.com/2022/03/02/announcing-go-gui-developer-survey/.
Andrew