Kurtis Rader,

Stop it. When you are in a hole, stop digging.

When you don't understand a question or topic, don't launch ad hominem
attacks, calling people's questions silly. That's nasty and it's against
the Go Code of Conduct.

Like Jan, Rob, and Volker, I found it to be an interesting question, worthy
of an answer. I wrote a program and looked at the executable code. Are we
silly too?

Peter