Thank for the new release...

I may be looking in the wrong place, but the darwin binaries for 1.18.1
appear to be missing.

https://go.dev/doc/install when installing on a mac shows an installer
button labeled  "Download Go for Mac"
which links to https://go.dev/dl/undefined which gives a 404 error.

% go install golang.org/dl/go1.18.1@latest
% go1.18.1 download
fails with
go1.18.1: download failed: no binary release of go1.18.1 for darwin/amd64
at https://dl.google.com/go/go1.18.1.darwin-amd64.tar.gz

Downloading from source, and running all.bash works fine.

Thanks,
Amnon