In the first case, you ask if the respective errors wrap e1. The answer is
yes - both wrap e1.
In the second case, you ask if one error wraps the other. The answer is no
- they both wrap ErrInvalidArgument, but they don't wrap each other.
errors.Is doesn't check if both errors passed wrap the same error - they
check if the first argument wraps the other.