Would it be possible to allow the [header that is
used](https://github.com/golang/oauth2/blob/2e8d9340160224d36fd555eaf8837240a7e239a7/token.go#L80)

by the golang.org/x/oauth2 client to be overridden?

I imagine the code change would be simple, but would it be accepted?

My use case is that I have an application that proxies some requests to
another service. Those proxied requests have an authorization header, which
is sent by their client, and identifies who that caller is. My inner
service is the one that I am using the oauth2 library to authenticate with:

client --API token in authorization header--> outer service --OAuth2
token--> inner service

The API token alone is not enough to grant access to the inner service's
resource; only the outer service is authorized to access it. I'm sure I
could change the way we handle the proxied request, but it seems like it
would be useful to make the header customizable.

Thanks