Hi,

So I have a working implementation of a UI framework underway.
I've ended up providing ways to define the UI tree in a declarative way.

But to make sure it is legible, I have a gist with 3 examples of how the UI
tree could be defined. (taken from an implementation of TODOMVC)
https://gist.github.com/atdiar/0d829060221ecb016c6001761b89d202

1. Full declarative structure specification but CSS classes are added
outside of the tree.
Also, not very componentized.

2. Declarative but using components defined imperatively. CSS added in-tree
as a modifier function.

3. Same as above but CSS is added outside of the tree.

Which one do you prefer? Any suggestions to improve?

==