Hi Ian,

I stumble upon this topic that is very interesting but I'm not 100% sure to
fully understand what you meant when you said:
"Checking for a struct field, embedded or not, can only be done using
reflection.
You can use a (much faster) type assertion to check for a method."

I know it's been a while, but could you provide a piece of code to
illustrate a bit just for clarity?

Thank you so much