Hi, for sure i know final Go proverb -- "Don`t panic". Also Dave.Cheney
"The simple rule of thumb is panic should only be used in truely
exceptional cases, which, as their name suggests are rare."
Also I know there are exist circumstances where explicit panic() call looks
reasonable.
I`d like to know what are the reasons in package reflect to use panic()
instead of return error.
I`m working on not much epic (have about 20000 readers) post about using
panic() in stdlib.
To say
$ grep -r "panic(" $GOROOT/src | wc -l
 gave  3218 occurrences of explicit panic() call in stdlib. Really
impressive not panicking)
But design choice in reflect package intriguing me mostly.
Would be much appreciated for hints.