To finish, you would pass the same context to the execution group to support
parallel streams, etc.

It is not a drastic change over Go’s error model but every node needs to handle
the context cancellation/error properly. Again not hard - certainly doable. I
think in some ways it would be easier than the current iterator discussion
because the options are more limited in how you could do it (without additional
language changes)