https://github.com/dumbmachine/nq/
Hey everyone!
This is my first attempt at writing a useful golang library. At my current
gig, I was in search of a task-queue that could guarantee cancellation of
running jobs/tasks. While machinery/asynq are great libraries and we used
them for a while, I ended up writing my own library to take advantage of
nats and achieve a task queue that would behave as per requirements.

Feel free to critique, feedback is appreciated.